The horizon in my current view is so close I could reach out and touch it. That could be because just beyond what I can see is a rapid decline...but, maybe not. If I keep studying the line between what I can see and what I can only imagine, I fall spiraling into fear. That's why I hurriedly began to pray this morning and ask God to give me faith and to help me not to fear anything that is frightening.
"Lord, please help me to boldly take each step as you give light to reveal the path - even if that's just one foot in front of the other. Please don't let my imagination run wild in the unknown. And please help me not to fear what could be, because you know what will be. Give me faith to trust that you will still be with me when the unknown becomes known. Prepare me for what's in store and give me the grace to stand strong in the present."
No comments:
Post a Comment