Before I go to bed, I need to make a list of things I'm thankful for right now.
1) My bed. I'm a little obsessed, but I can't deny it's the first that popped into my head.
2) Two wonderful ladies who know God and speak truth to me.
3) God's word. I love the Bible. I love my little brown Bible and my big red Bible. It's sanity.
4) Fiber One oats and chocolate bars. They make waking up tolerable.
5) The opportunity to teach Truth to my favorite kids every Wednesday. I'm so excited about this week.
6) Thursday Night Family Bible Study. I'm always so tired, but so ready to hear Mr. Buddy teach.
7) Monday nights. I go home straight from work. That is just plain lovely.
8) Weekend naps. Nuf said.
9) Each and every wonderful child that God has placed in my life. I LOVE them.
10) Every tiny thing about my life at this very moment. Good, bad, beautiful, ugly, fun, hard...all blessings.
Now, I'm ready for bed.
1) My bed. I'm a little obsessed, but I can't deny it's the first that popped into my head.
2) Two wonderful ladies who know God and speak truth to me.
3) God's word. I love the Bible. I love my little brown Bible and my big red Bible. It's sanity.
4) Fiber One oats and chocolate bars. They make waking up tolerable.
5) The opportunity to teach Truth to my favorite kids every Wednesday. I'm so excited about this week.
6) Thursday Night Family Bible Study. I'm always so tired, but so ready to hear Mr. Buddy teach.
7) Monday nights. I go home straight from work. That is just plain lovely.
8) Weekend naps. Nuf said.
9) Each and every wonderful child that God has placed in my life. I LOVE them.
10) Every tiny thing about my life at this very moment. Good, bad, beautiful, ugly, fun, hard...all blessings.
Now, I'm ready for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment