You have been my friend, sister, and mother all at the same time. You've always been on my side. Always. I've never felt more cared for by anyone else.
I just want to be there. I just want to get that hug. There are just a handful of people that I appreciate hugs from. Nothing against anyone else...I'm just not a huggy person. Your hugs are real and firm and enveloping and warm. I miss them. The truth is, I've been missing you.
I'm not a sentimental person. I'm slightly cold-hearted. I'm not emotional in a normal way about normal things that normal girls get normally emotional about. So, when you left, I was strong. But, really, I've been missing your concern, your advice, your laugh, your crazy family. So much so, that when this news broke, all of that came crashing forth from the suppressed depths of my spirit.
I kinda don't know what to do with all this. All I know that I want to do is come be with you. And really, I don't have anything to offer you...just me.
And, God is able.
Buckets of love,
Katrina Podikapieva
I just want to be there. I just want to get that hug. There are just a handful of people that I appreciate hugs from. Nothing against anyone else...I'm just not a huggy person. Your hugs are real and firm and enveloping and warm. I miss them. The truth is, I've been missing you.
I'm not a sentimental person. I'm slightly cold-hearted. I'm not emotional in a normal way about normal things that normal girls get normally emotional about. So, when you left, I was strong. But, really, I've been missing your concern, your advice, your laugh, your crazy family. So much so, that when this news broke, all of that came crashing forth from the suppressed depths of my spirit.
I kinda don't know what to do with all this. All I know that I want to do is come be with you. And really, I don't have anything to offer you...just me.
And, God is able.
Buckets of love,
Katrina Podikapieva
No comments:
Post a Comment