1) My job. I have the best bosses, a God-centered environment, a platform for ministry, flexible use of time, etc.
2) My little home. I really like my little place. I like having it to myself.
3) My kids. I am so blessed to have the opportunity and avenues to work with the kids I love.
4) My car. My little Regina has served me so well and continues to truck right along. I pray frequently that God will give her life as long as I need her.
5) Leetle Girl Dzoey. That sweet, beautiful cat can cheer me up just by looking at her.
6) Muffin, Banana, and Belly. Three very dear friends.
7) Niece and Nephews. I have a bunch of funny, cute littles. They make me happy.
8) Sunshine
9) Football
10) Food
And that will go a long ways toward helping me stay grateful throughout the day...
2) My little home. I really like my little place. I like having it to myself.
3) My kids. I am so blessed to have the opportunity and avenues to work with the kids I love.
4) My car. My little Regina has served me so well and continues to truck right along. I pray frequently that God will give her life as long as I need her.
5) Leetle Girl Dzoey. That sweet, beautiful cat can cheer me up just by looking at her.
6) Muffin, Banana, and Belly. Three very dear friends.
7) Niece and Nephews. I have a bunch of funny, cute littles. They make me happy.
8) Sunshine
9) Football
10) Food
And that will go a long ways toward helping me stay grateful throughout the day...
Good list. Good list. :) I need to see you soon. We should have an arts and crafts night!
ReplyDelete