I'm going to try the Eat Clean Diet. This is very intimidating because I don't have oodles of time - with church, work, and school - or money. In my experience, when I've tried buying a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables and organic products, I end up spending a butt-load of money. You see, this is the way I LOVE to eat. This is my preferred diet. So, I'm going to try to do it...again.
Friday afternoons are now for homework/studying. If I have any extra time, I'll clean my house/do laundry.
Saturdays are for sleeping a little late. And now for cooking. I'm going to try to cook basics - chicken, ground turkey, sausage, boiled eggs, beans, brown rice, wheat pasta. I'll cut up veggies and freeze them. Maybe I'll even bake a loaf of bread. I'll whip up some trail mix or granola. I'll keep it simple. I want to be able to mix & match.
And I'll trust the Lord to provide the means and time to do all this.
Friday afternoons are now for homework/studying. If I have any extra time, I'll clean my house/do laundry.
Saturdays are for sleeping a little late. And now for cooking. I'm going to try to cook basics - chicken, ground turkey, sausage, boiled eggs, beans, brown rice, wheat pasta. I'll cut up veggies and freeze them. Maybe I'll even bake a loaf of bread. I'll whip up some trail mix or granola. I'll keep it simple. I want to be able to mix & match.
And I'll trust the Lord to provide the means and time to do all this.
YUMMY!!! We still need to have our cooking date!
ReplyDeleteMaybe someday we won't be so busy and we'll HAVE time versus having to MAKE it so much. I just want to hang out wicha soon! :)