A couple of years ago, I was made aware that Pantone issues a Color of the Year. Since then, I've been so excited for January to roll around to find out the color. I loved last year's color and promptly purchased some finger nail polish to match.
This year, the color is Emerald...which is beautiful. Here are some pretty emerald colored things that I would wish for if I had any money.
1. Pantone's Color of the Year
2. I so want a bicycle
3. I'd love these at my kitchen table (no longer available)
4. Such a lovely pair of flats
5. My favorite brand of nail polish in such a pretty color
6. Just a nice abstract painting
7. Oh, just gorgeous emerald water
8. Slick purse
9. A lovely painting by my new favorite artist, Charley Harper
10. I have been obsessed with long, loose, cozy sweaters (no longer available)
11. Sweet little dress
12. I'd take this chair
13. Just a swell Edward Hopper classic with a touch of rich emerald
And just for the record, I looked high and low for a good picture of a shiny emerald green Corvette, but it just didn't work in the collage...so, here are some beauties:
This year, the color is Emerald...which is beautiful. Here are some pretty emerald colored things that I would wish for if I had any money.
1. Pantone's Color of the Year
2. I so want a bicycle
3. I'd love these at my kitchen table (no longer available)
4. Such a lovely pair of flats
5. My favorite brand of nail polish in such a pretty color
6. Just a nice abstract painting
7. Oh, just gorgeous emerald water
8. Slick purse
9. A lovely painting by my new favorite artist, Charley Harper
10. I have been obsessed with long, loose, cozy sweaters (no longer available)
11. Sweet little dress
12. I'd take this chair
13. Just a swell Edward Hopper classic with a touch of rich emerald
And just for the record, I looked high and low for a good picture of a shiny emerald green Corvette, but it just didn't work in the collage...so, here are some beauties:
![]() |
| Seriously, I can't handle those beautiful curves. |



No comments:
Post a Comment