I put up my Christmas tree and decorations.
And during the day, it looks like this:
The first week of my first observance of Advent is coming to an end. Here are some thoughts:
~ It's been serious...which I think is appropriate.
~ Promises made, promises waited for, promises kept.
~ How would I think, act, live if I was truly awaiting my Savior's return?
~ Hope is not always a childlike giddiness over candy...it can be a somber confidence in reality.
O come, o come Emmanuel.
![]() |
| Aaaaah, so cozy. Minus the nasty gas heater. Ugh. |
![]() |
| Why yes, yes I did hang a stocking for my leetle cat, Dzoey. |
![]() |
| My jewel-tone Christmas tree. |
![]() |
| My peacock tree topper. |
![]() |
| My little German friend. |
![]() |
| I like my ornaments afresh every year. |
![]() |
| A new addition. |
And during the day, it looks like this:
![]() |
| Isn't she gorgeous? |
![]() |
| I like peacock feathers. |
The first week of my first observance of Advent is coming to an end. Here are some thoughts:
~ It's been serious...which I think is appropriate.
~ Promises made, promises waited for, promises kept.
~ How would I think, act, live if I was truly awaiting my Savior's return?
~ Hope is not always a childlike giddiness over candy...it can be a somber confidence in reality.
O come, o come Emmanuel.













Oh! Oh! It looks AWESOME!!!!! I'm putting my stuff up tomorrow or Friday night. I can't wait. Now, I want to go out and buy stuff! Haha
ReplyDelete