Thursday, March 24, 2011

Now

Does it profit me anything to worry or be angry? Will it help anything to "freak out" emotionally? Does it make the outcome any sweeter if I claw my eyes out trying to see it before the time comes? (to avoid any Bellesque questioning, the answer to all these is "no")

And so, I rest in now. I have everything I need for life and godliness now. I am righteous before God because of Jesus right now. I have a home right now that is not on this earth. I have a mission for right now...to glorify God in each thing that I do. I have abundant joy and peace now. I'm secure right now.

Even when now is filled with hard things or unknowns, I know that I can rest and trust and be grateful and have peace...now. The cool thing about "now" is that it's always now.

No comments:

Post a Comment