I don't want what is easy. I want what is worth it. I don't want to be handed the easiest thing to swallow on a platter. I want to strive for what will be most valuable. What is easy won't end up being the best.
I am willing to fight, work, stand, lay down, run for what will end up being the best thing for me. The most enjoyable and satisfying. For what will bring the most ultimate pleasure.
So, don't give me easy. I'm not buying it. I won't even take it for free. Offer me the best at any cost and I'll go through anything to get it.
I am willing to fight, work, stand, lay down, run for what will end up being the best thing for me. The most enjoyable and satisfying. For what will bring the most ultimate pleasure.
So, don't give me easy. I'm not buying it. I won't even take it for free. Offer me the best at any cost and I'll go through anything to get it.
No comments:
Post a Comment