What I should be doing? Sleeping. What am I doing? Trying to get as much done before I go to bed for the unlikely possibility of getting a short nap tomorrow.
It's hard to believe that I find myself this busy. I came out of last week wondering where all the busyness came from and went into this week wondering how I would handle the upcoming busyness. So, why am I wasting time writing this when I could be hastening off to shower and bed? To decompress, I suppose. To drain my brain of all that it's been storing up and spurting out. To start out fresh in the morning...filled up with God's mercy that is new every single morning.
So, to end this day with thanksgiving...
I'm thankful for:
the prayers of fellow partners in the gospel
laughing hard with a friend/sister
babies
Paul's consuming love and identification with Jesus
the ability to cry
God's unending, immeasurable goodness
the promise of sufficient grace
No comments:
Post a Comment