I have stopped wearing deodorant. Yep. Done with it. No more white flakes, no more stained clothes.
I've found something better and I have been wanting to tell every person I see. But, then I remind myself that that might get awkward talking about stinky underarms with everyone you know. So, I'm shouting it from the rooftops here:
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
I use a cotton round and just dab it on (I rubbed it on the first time and very nearly died because of the burn). The apple cider vinegar smells very strongly for a few minutes, but once it dries, I can't even smell it with my nose up to my underarm. (Why do I keep typing underarm as if I'm trying to be polite? It's a dang armpit) You have no idea how excited I've been to experience this actually working! I've switched deodorants, tried clinical strength, felt there was no hope...and then, apple cider vinegar.
Thank you, Mrs. Therese for introducing me. I've made a life-long friend.
By the way, the reason it works is that the apple cider vinegar kills the bacteria that causes body odor. Sweat doesn't stink...the bacteria does.
Now, here's to hoping this natural, cheap, effective trick will help the overall appearance of my armpits...I gots some uuuugggglllyyy armpits. TMI? Oh, well.
I've found something better and I have been wanting to tell every person I see. But, then I remind myself that that might get awkward talking about stinky underarms with everyone you know. So, I'm shouting it from the rooftops here:
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
I use a cotton round and just dab it on (I rubbed it on the first time and very nearly died because of the burn). The apple cider vinegar smells very strongly for a few minutes, but once it dries, I can't even smell it with my nose up to my underarm. (Why do I keep typing underarm as if I'm trying to be polite? It's a dang armpit) You have no idea how excited I've been to experience this actually working! I've switched deodorants, tried clinical strength, felt there was no hope...and then, apple cider vinegar.
Thank you, Mrs. Therese for introducing me. I've made a life-long friend.
By the way, the reason it works is that the apple cider vinegar kills the bacteria that causes body odor. Sweat doesn't stink...the bacteria does.
Now, here's to hoping this natural, cheap, effective trick will help the overall appearance of my armpits...I gots some uuuugggglllyyy armpits. TMI? Oh, well.
Hilarious. Awesome. Inspiring . . .
ReplyDelete^^^ ditto.
ReplyDelete