This blog is for me to remember little stories from my current job as teacher's aide at Wee Wisdom preschool...and other stuff.
Mrs. Semmes has twins in her class named Austin and Logan. One of them (I think Logan) calls me Mr. Cathuron. It is the cutest thing in the entire world! I love it. He consistently replaces her with him when talking about his classmates ("he hit me" when it was a girl), but he does say Mrs. Semmes. Just the other day though, the other twin started calling me Mr. Cathren. Oops...maybe it's the short hair.
There is a sweet little Vietnamese girl in Mrs. Paine's class who doesn't speak a word of English and she is absolutely the most precious thing in the world. Just looking at her melts your heart. I want to cry every time I see her because she's the sweetest thing and all her classmates adore her. Her name is Isabella.
Today, John Michael told me in music that he loved my purple fingernails...and later told me again...and then as we were leaving, he told me to enjoy my purple fingernails!
I got hit and scratched in the face today by the sweetest, most well-behaved kid at school. It was so weird and shocking! Poor little Caden. None of us could figure out why he would act out like that :(
I absolutely LOVE certain kids at school! And I love my Lunch Pal crew.
Elle is still my bestest friend :)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete